Longbottom is a great cat. A really seriously fantastic cat. He is fine with dogs, cats, kids, traveling, meeting new people, and walking on a leash. Kind of like a really chill little dog who uses a litter box. This guy should have had a real home by now, but he was in foster care for a shelter for nearly a year before coming to us. Why? Well, he's an older fellow. At 13 he's not the most desirable cat to adopt, but he's in great shape and likes to jump up the shelves in his foster room to get to the high bed. He's also got thyroid disease, but that's not an uncommon thing for cats and he's responded very well to his medication.
So why should you adopt Longbottom?
1. His name will amuse your friends and family
2. He will be very happy to live with you and won't need much time to adjust
3. He will be friends with your pets, children, and any handymen or burglars who come to your house
4. Your neighbors would love to see you walking a cat down the sidewalk
5. He does not want to spend the holidays cooped up in foster care
Please consider adding this very easy boy to your family!